Doug and I got a new grill for Mother/Father's Day. So far, we love it. It's the "somewhat new" infrared technology and is definitely different than a traditional gas grill. The idea is that is gets very hot quickly and maintains an even cooking temperature over the entire gill surface. It is easier to get a good sear on the meat to lock in the juices. Also, due to the design, there are almost no flare-ups. Two nights ago I grilled burgers and last night some round steak cut in strips with grilled peppers and onions. Both were de-lish, especially the burgers! I think chicken is in the near future....
Thursday, April 28, 2011
What's new....
Doug and I got a new grill for Mother/Father's Day. So far, we love it. It's the "somewhat new" infrared technology and is definitely different than a traditional gas grill. The idea is that is gets very hot quickly and maintains an even cooking temperature over the entire gill surface. It is easier to get a good sear on the meat to lock in the juices. Also, due to the design, there are almost no flare-ups. Two nights ago I grilled burgers and last night some round steak cut in strips with grilled peppers and onions. Both were de-lish, especially the burgers! I think chicken is in the near future....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sure do wish we were close enough for a BBQ! Lookin' good!
ReplyDelete