Tuesday, January 10, 2012

White Chicken Chili



1 can chicken broth
4 cans great northern beans, slightly drain
3-4 boneless chicken breasts, cooked and shredded OR 1 precooked 
rotisserie chicken, shredded
1 pkg chili seasoning mix, only use half if you want chili to be more mild
1 onion, chopped
olive oil

Saute onions in olive oil, till lightly browned.

Put all ingredients into crockpot. 

Cook on low heat for 5 hours.

I made this with 1/2 a package of seasoning as that is what the original recipe called for. In the future, I'll use the whole package to spice it up. Super easy, tasty and you can dress it up however you like to serve it. I offered Fritos, fresh grated cheddar and light sour cream. You could also serve it with cornbread or crackers. I think a few green onions would be good too.

No comments:

Post a Comment