2 1/4 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup shortening
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon water
2 eggs
1 cup chocolate chips
Cream shortening, white sugar and brown sugar.
Add vanilla and water, mix in eggs.
Add flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
Spread in 2 greased round pizza pans. Smooth to within and inch of the edge of the pans. Sprinkle both with chocolate chips.
Bake 10-12 minutes at 375*.
This can be decorated with frosting for any occasion.
*You can add the chocolate chips to the cookie dough, but I find it is more difficult to spread, so I add them at the end.
I asked my sister-in-law Janice to share this recipe with me....I'm so glad she did. The boys ask for this often and it is easy to decorate it for a special occasion. It is especially good for a group of kids for a small birthday party. Thanks for sharing Janice!
No comments:
Post a Comment