Warning!
For those of you who don't like cheese, this recipe is NOT for you!
If you do like cheese you've come to the right place....go get your shoes on NOW because as soon as you see this recipe you will want to run to the store to buy some cheese ravioli to eat during the Fridays of Lent...and maybe even a Saturday!
| 3 simple ingredients! |
1 package frozen cheese ravioli
1 can/jar your favorite marinara sauce
8 ounce block mozzarella cheese, shredded
*Parmesan cheese, optional
Cook ravioli according to package directions, drain.
Place ravioli in a 9 X 13 inch casserole dish.
Pour marinara sauce over cooked ravioli.
Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese over all.
Bake in a 350* oven for 20 - 30 minutes until hot and bubbly and cheese is all melted.
*Serve with Parmesan cheese for those real cheese lovers*
| "this is a real sacrifice" ---- Caleb as we sit down to dinner! |
All you need is some bread and a veggie to have a good filling meal that fits the bill for a meatless Friday during Lent.
I started making this a few years ago during Lent and it is always one I know I can make and everyone will like it. As you can see it is super simple, doesn't take many ingredients and comes together pretty quickly.
SOLD!! Now I know what's on the menu for Friday, just have to figure out the rest of the week. :) Thanks Julie! (And my family thanks you as well.)
ReplyDeleteand, if you are short on Bailey's, you can use vanilla coffee creamer, which I always have on hand...yummy!
ReplyDeletethis looks good and perfect for a Friday, but I like Caleb's comment!