Saturday, March 26, 2011

A recipe for Spring Break!

Last morning at the beach before heading home to cold KS temperatures...burrr!
 We spent the last few days in Florida, catching up on our vitamin D after a long winter without much sunshine. We had a great day at a water park in Orlando, then headed south to Ft Lauderdale to hang out on the beach. The resort was beautiful and the weather was perfect.
Besides being beach bums,
Doug and the boys, minus Drew who was at school,
rented jet skis, and we went on a dinner cruise during which we viewed some amazing homes and incredible yachts that I describe a small cruise ships....WOW! We had a good time and are refreshed and ready to face the rest of the school year...the end can't come soon enough for Caleb who will graduate high school and
 Jonah who will be leaving Jr Hi behind. 
Bring on summer!
 
View from our balcony.


I was really dreading our first trip without all 5 of us. I missed having Drew with us, but realize that the trips we do have all together in the future will be all the more special
I'm already looking forward to our trip to New York this summer.

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I can't wait till the kids are a little older and we can go on some bigger vacations. Sorry you have to come home to the cool temps. Can you believe we are under a freeze warning? Crazy! Great pictures too!!!

    ReplyDelete