Monday, April 1, 2013

Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Chicken

The lighting on this pic is awful, I promise it gets nice, golden brown and yummy!


So I have been on a Pinterest kick lately, but my family is benefiting with some very tasty meals, this one is no different! If you have chicken breasts or tenders, bacon and a few other pantry basics, you can make this tonight!

6 chicken tenders or 2 chicken breasts cut into thirds
6 slices bacon
chili powder
garlic powder
1 cup brown sugar

Sprinkle each piece of chicken with chili powder and garlic powder using your own judgement on how spicy you want it.

Wrap each piece of chicken with one piece of bacon, tucking ends under the bottom.

Roll each chicken/bacon bundle in brown sugar, place in baking dish.

Sprinkle remaining brown sugar over tops of chicken.

Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is done and bacon is starting to crisp.

Spoon extra sauce over when serving.  

Can also grill these, I didn't, but will try when the cold weather decides to make it's exit.



Source: 1 Tasty Meal



No comments:

Post a Comment