Tuesday, April 2, 2013

White Bubble Up Pizza





We've been trying quite a few new recipes lately. I need to freshen things up before my boys come home for the summer. This one is easy and a really big hit! I am already dreaming of ways to make it even more delicious and can't wait to make it again. 
Give it a try...I think you'll thank me!



1 can (12oz) golden layer buttermilk biscuits the Pillsbury Grands Jr Brand
1 jar (15oz) alfredo sauce
1-2 cups mozzarella cheese depending on how cheesy you like things
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1&1/2- 2 cups cooked, chopped or shredded chicken
cooking spray

Cut biscuits into quarters.

In a large bowl, pour 3/4 of the jar of Alfredo sauce, sprinkle with garlic powder.

Add half the mozzarella cheese, and the chicken.

Gently toss all ingredients to thoroughly coat.

Pour into an 8 x 8inch baking dish, I used an iron skillet this time.

Top with remaining cheese.

Bake at 375* for 25-30 minutes or until biscuits are done and cheese is golden brown.

Serve with a little extra sauce, if desired.


Source: Adapted from Plain Chicken...yes I like her recipes...she rocks! 





No comments:

Post a Comment