This is seriously the easiest dessert EVER!
But it looks pretty impressive, don't you agree?
And you can totally customize it to appeal to your family!
Wanna make one???
Here's what you need...
9 ice cram sandwiches
1 container of cool whip
1-2 candy bars of your choice...I used Reese's, chopped or crushed
Caramel Sauce
Chocolate Sauce
Unwrap all your ice cream sandwiches...try not to eat one!
Lay 3 sandwiches side by side on a cake plate.
Top with a layer of cool whip and sprinkle on about half of the crushed candy bars
Next lay 3 ice cream sandwiched, in the opposite direction, on top of the first layer.
Top with a layer of cool whip.
Lay the 3 remaining ice cream sandwiches, in the same direction as the first layer, on top of all.
"Frost" the entire cake with remaining cool whip.
Sprinkle remaining candy bar on top and drizzle with caramel and chocolate sauce.
Pop it in the freezer until you are ready to serve!
ENJOY!
This made 4 very large pieces of cake. You could make a cake that would serve more people, simply by using more ice cream sandwiches, cool whip and candy bars. I would put it in a 9x13 glass dish if I were making a bigger cake.
Also, you can use any candy bars or ice cream sauce that appeals to your people!
I hope you make one and you LoVe it!
No comments:
Post a Comment