We have just had 4 snow days off from school. One of the largest snow storms in history for our area. Day 3 meant all the kids were getting restless. Too cold and too much snow to even go sledding! What does a good Grandmother do? Host a pizza lunch and card games for the cousins in town to help pass the time.
She is the GREATEST.
I brought dessert...it was also Doug's birthday (Happy birthday, Honey!). I made big Chocolate Chip Cookies and decorated them accordingly. (Click here for recipe) We also had Quick Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. (found HERE) It was super simple and both were yummy.
Mom D smoked us all in Oh Heck, with Maranda coming in second.
She is the GREATEST.
I brought dessert...it was also Doug's birthday (Happy birthday, Honey!). I made big Chocolate Chip Cookies and decorated them accordingly. (Click here for recipe) We also had Quick Chocolate Chip Cheesecake. (found HERE) It was super simple and both were yummy.
Mom D smoked us all in Oh Heck, with Maranda coming in second.
A good time was had by all and we all left full and satisfied!
No comments:
Post a Comment