| melts in your mouth... |
brisket
2 tablespoons liquid smoke
garlic salt
onion salt
celery salt
pepper
worchestershire sauce
Adolf's tenderizer
nutmeg
brown sugar
bbq sauce
Pour liquid smoke over meat placed in aluminum foil then sprinkle with tenderizer- let set 1 hour.
Sprinkle on all other ingredients EXCEPT bbq sauce.
Close foil tightly and bake in covered pan @ 250*-300* for 5 hours.
Remove from oven, uncover meat, pour off juices, and let rest a few minutes.
Slice meat thin and cover with bbq, cover the pan and return to 250* oven for 1 hour.
This recipe was shared with me by my mother in law. She is a wonderful hostess and a super lady and I am lucky to have her in my life.
the comments you wrote at the bottom made me tear up a little! She IS great and we are all lucky to have her in our lives...I just wish I had more of her :) We are both lucky to have good MILs aren't we?!
ReplyDelete